Forum Discussion

11 years ago

How do you play Bonus Boxes

Problem with Poll is, if you spend 100,000 cash, you will get 3 donuts.
  • You've impressively given 5 poll options to address the 3 possible bonus scenarios, and yet still not given an option for how I play the bonus. :? :D What sorcery is this?! :twisted:
  • The way I read the question was that I always get 3 donuts, even if have to spend $100,000.00.

I got 3 donuts on the first try a few times.
  • brewdog79 wrote:
    You've impressively given 5 poll options to address the 3 possible bonus scenarios, and yet still not given an option for how I play the bonus. :? :D What sorcery is this?! :twisted:

Wouldn't that be "Other"? :D
  • fastdan1 wrote:
    Wouldn't that be "Other"? :D

Technically, yes, but I'm choosing not to count it because it forces me to think of my own circumstance and then pressures me to take the time to articulate my own thoughts. No sir, when I vote in a poll I expect the poll option to encapsulate all my hopes, dreams, and fears... preferably while not exceeding 5 words, because I don't like to read a lot when I'm voting on something.
  • tiger10036778 wrote:
    2 or 3 donuts is collect. 1 donut is spend 50k........ is there an option for that? :?

Yes, that option is I only spend $50k when I initially choose 1 donut
  • Happycarlton wrote:
    tiger10036778 wrote:
    2 or 3 donuts is collect. 1 donut is spend 50k........ is there an option for that? :?

Yes, that option is I only spend $50k when I initially choose 1 donut

I genuinely feel like a complete willy!!!!!!!

I swear I didnt see that!

:oops:

Its what I do :wink: