Forum Discussion

11 years ago

How many Donuts for Goo?

You get to pick a box, that will contain 1-3 donuts. If you get less than 3 you can pay 50,000 and get another guess.

Therefore, it is worth it, especially if you have lots of dough. I have already gotten 9 donuts free from the GOO bonuses
  • Wow, 1-3? That is definitely not worth it. Guess I'll scale back my tapping, as I am tapped out.
  • by the end of the event you could get that bonus box 20 times and therefore that is up to 60 free donuts. That is a character
  • Totally worth it. I've been getting the bonus box every day/and a half at most. Since the Halloween update started I went from 9 donuts to 41! :shock:

10 free donuts from the Trivia question, like 9 from the bonuses, 3 for "leveling up" and some from random tapping on ghosts or hauting houses/unhaunting my own buildings.

Although I have to say, at least 2 donuts are a complete mystery and I have no clue where they came from....

Good times for donuts overall. I think I'm going to get the Red-evil shop (forgot the name of it and don't have the game open at the moment ha) for 45 donuts when I reach that amount, always coveted it .... 8)