Forum Discussion

11 years ago

2k GOO donut bonus?

That would be nice, since I had to pay 100k for each of the 4 boxes I got. However, I was stuck with only 3 donuts per box, so you might have gotten lucky. :)
  • IronWaffle5x5 wrote:
    Not sure if this was brought up, and I could be wrong, but I hit my second 2000 GOO bonus for donuts last night. I'm sure I had 811 donuts total before that, and didn't see any random donuts while collecting GOO. But when I go the bonus picker, I first got 2, and since it's only $50k to try again, I did and got 3. Now my donut count is at 816. So that seems to mean we keep all that we get, and in theory could get 6 total. Anyone else seen this? Or did I somehow just miss some random ones from ghosts? That never happened with the XP bonus donuts.

I just got the GOO bonus this morning but did not even look at it. I will try to check my wife's account tonight when she gets the the GOO bonus. However, I doubt you get all 6, or everyone would obviously be paying $100,000 each time, assuming they had it. It may have been a glitch for you, so congratulations, but that would be overly generous and the fact that if we pick 3 on the first selection, we cannot pick again, so we would have to be rooting to get 1, then 2, and then 3.
  • well, I don't think you can't try again once you get 3. but I've got more than enough cash, so every bonus I spend the $ for the donuts to get the 3 if I get 1 or 2. I'll definitely take screenshots before and after next time around.
  • IronWaffle5x5 wrote:
    well, I don't think you can't try again once you get 3. but I've got more than enough cash, so every bonus I spend the $ for the donuts to get the 3 if I get 1 or 2. I'll definitely take screenshots before and after next time around.

I got 3 this morning on the second try and could not pay again for the 3rd box. I just did not notice if I got 3 or 4 donuts added to my account
  • I think he means you could get 1 donut, pay for another shot and get 2 donuts, and then pay a second time to get the 3rd donut. 1 + 2 + 3 = 6. Obviously if you get 3 the first or second time, you wouldn't end up with 6 as you wouldn't be able to play again as that's 'the jackpot'.
  • Sweet, I'll be hitting my first box today. Only got 100 goo to go (hit 10k on Sunday night, but didn't visit friends yesterday to reset the time of starting back much sooner).

I got my normal bonus level hit since I bought the last available item, the World's Largest Cubic Zicornia. That plopped me over (didn't think it would) so I 50k leftover. I hit 2 donuts and didn't think I should risk it for 1 doughnut overall. So that was the first box I didn't get 3 in for a quite a long while now.

So now I have 300k again and will get 3 donuts on my first Goo box.