Forum Discussion

11 years ago

How Much Real Cash Would It Take?

there is no way to calculate that but I would say at least 200 bucks
  • Way too much. Not only would you use the donuts for all the premium items (at least 2 boats), but you'd at least need another few boats for speeding up quests, let alone the cash needed for buildings and land. So you'd be 'wasting' donuts on buying cash. So probably in the area of $1000 or so I'd imagine at the least (probably a lot higher), since even buying cash doesn't come cheap and needing like 13 some mil for all the land.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    Way too much. Not only would you use the donuts for all the premium items (at least 2 boats), but you'd at least need another few boats for speeding up quests, let alone the cash needed for buildings and land. So you'd be 'wasting' donuts on buying cash. So probably in the area of $1000 or so I'd imagine at the least (probably a lot higher), since even buying cash doesn't come cheap and needing like 13 some mil for all the land.

And that's just Springfield
  • kingkill28 wrote:
    $10 or so if you go through a third party.

This right here is what you don't do the sticky at the top warns against it
  • Currently, all buildings and characters (no decorations, not even Springfield Sign, Mayflower etc.) total 4575 donuts. Add 250 for the 2 Krustyland rides. So approx. $200 for those alone.

Then there's the "time" for doing all the quests. Some have multiple people doing things simultaneously, so those would all have to be rushed too.

Normal quests = approx. 6,680hrs = 3340 donuts to rush
    Krustyland = 700hrs = 350 donuts
    Squidport (inc. 31 tiles as per quests) = 800hrs = 400 donuts

TOTAL = $371.50 (using $100 = 2400 donuts purchases)

That's not including buying all of the cash to BUY the land and buildings along the way, nor all of the weather stations etc. to level up to UNLOCK the buildings & quests to fast-track.