Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How to maximize daily probe count!

I'm not trying to sound cynical/caustic/jerky but, what are you talking about?
"hundreds of probes each morning"?
Assuming that hundreds is at the least 200, that would be 50 gremlins you sent out (and that didn't get squished)
How in the world are you getting at least 50 gremlins a day? (without spending donuts)
  • The trick to getting anything quickly in a freemium game ends up being premium currency...
  • jukan00 wrote:
    I'm not trying to sound cynical/caustic/jerky but, what are you talking about?
    "hundreds of probes each morning"?
    Assuming that hundreds is at the least 200, that would be 50 gremlins you sent out (and that didn't get squished)
    How in the world are you getting at least 50 gremlins a day? (without spending donuts)

That's a very good question! I sure would like to know how Jukan00 does it!
  • I don't see the point in going so far ahead. If it's true that you get 1 Gold Treat Bag per 750 Probes (after getting all the current Prizes from Probes), wouldn't it be more cost-efficient to ditch buying Grem-Aliens and just buy the bags directly for 6 Donuts (or 5 if bought in sets of 5x Bags)??

With the way this event is broken into thirds, it's pointless to run too far ahead if it means you'll be behind when the next set starts...
  • Linkwick wrote:
    I don't see the point in going so far ahead. If it's true that you get 1 Gold Treat Bag per 750 Probes (after getting all the current Prizes from Probes), wouldn't it be more cost-efficient to ditch buying Grem-Aliens and just buy the bags directly for 6 Donuts (or 5 if bought in sets of 5x Bags)??

With the way this event is broken into thirds, it's pointless to run too far ahead if it means you'll be behind when the next set starts...

Agree, there is no point in paying for it. 75 donuts for a treat bag earned from buying eggs? I guess some people don't actually pay or play for the donuts they use.
  • If i have the last prize from the probes i saving my gremlins for the NEXT raygun prizes :wink:
  • phonedave wrote:
    Or if you are glitched and don't get anything for grem-aliens, then you save them (while cursing EA)

+1
  • phonedave wrote:
    Or if you are glitched and don't get anything for grem-aliens, then you save them (while cursing EA)

Bingo!
  • Jukan00,

I never said I didn't use donuts to buy the extra grem-aliens I release at night. I have a 102 players in my friends list which increase my odds of high probe counts. I personally like buying the donut lotto tickets at the quicky mart. Funny thing is I am only third in my ranking with friends, larryburns22 (45,000) and adornogesh324 (65,000) must really be spending donuts to my 20 donut a day habit? As long as you are enjoying yourself that is all that counts in my book!