Forum Discussion

• Is it ok if I marry golden scratchers? I just bought another. Game froze up apon processing of purchase. Restarted app, and the scratcher appeared. Scratched it off, and closed it out. Then, a SECOND SCRATCHER APPEARED! 2 for the price of 1! I felt lucky, so I bought one more, and won 50 donuts. My luck today is amazing.
  • Dotcom180 wrote:
    1456D! holy moly!
    is there something you can't afford?
    I recently had graduation and got about $150 in iTunes credit. Spent $100 on a boatload, and am slowly using the rest on other crap. I right now have 1387 donuts, I literally just bought the Aztec Theatre and Fireworks Candy and Puppies.
  • loriacatlady wrote:
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    1456D! holy moly!
    I recently had graduation and got about $150 in iTunes credit. Spent $100 on a boatload, and am slowly using the rest on other crap. I right now have 1387 donuts, I literally just bought the Aztec Theatre and Fireworks Candy and Puppies.

i sure hope that u first bought all the characters and character buildings first,
    that's what i would do...
  • Dotcom180 wrote:
    loriacatlady wrote:
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    1456D! holy moly!

i sure hope that u first bought all the characters and character buildings first,
    I had the majority of them already. The only premium items I have left to buy (Besides Funzos, boardwalk performers, and decorations) are Kamp Krusty, Sprawl-Mart, Open Air Stage, and Asia de Cuba. I would buy them all, but together its 590 donuts. Not looking to blow off that many so quickly.
  • loriacatlady wrote:
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    loriacatlady wrote:
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    1456D! holy moly!

I had the majority of them already. The only premium items I have left to buy (Besides Funzos, boardwalk performers, and decorations) are Kamp Krusty, Sprawl-Mart, Open Air Stage, and Asia de Cuba. I would buy them all, but together its 590 donuts. Not looking to blow off that many so quickly.

I know the feeling, when I bought my very first boatload. It was a lot of donuts, yet not enough to buy everything. Yes, we need to prioritize.

So my priority back then was first to buy the limited-time items. Next, buy premium items with building & characters, and start my new quests. Next, buy premium items with multiplier effect, to increase my earning. Least priority is those nice looking decorations and characters which don't generate any cash nor any multiplier.

Now that you have graduated, after u have secured a job with regular income, u can consider buying more boatload(s) in future, and soon u will be a completist like me. Hope this info is useful to you. 8)