Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I feel a bit silly...

As long as i can connect, i missed out on the first 2 days of whacking day, thought my town was lost, still got nearly 40k in snakes tho
  • I'm excited about the new content! Cannot wait - although I agree with subii I hope everyone can login!
  • subii42 wrote:
    As long as i can connect, i missed out on the first 2 days of whacking day, thought my town was lost, still got nearly 40k in snakes tho

I lost 3-4 days when my "whacking license" went missing and I had to eventually pay for a "master license" in order to start whacking in friends' towns again. I still had like 32,000
  • Rafa_fifa_1994 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

Wow I played every day and only got 7500 snakes.

It depended on how often you played. After 4-6 hours a cap was reached and no new snakes were added. So if you play once a day or even twice a day you got screwed. You had to play at least 4-6 times a day to make the appropriate deadline of all prizes. You had to friends daily too. The count per day and friends part could be removed if you purchased a log and/or Ninja Homer. I was able to play about 3-4 times a day and stopped visiting friends after while once I saw how many I was getting daily. I had 1 log and Ninja Homer (and free snake rocks). I'd make a point to log in every 4 hours to clear the log and rocks (about 4-5 times, couldn't get the other for sleep).
  • canadianspring wrote:
    Take heart...you're no more silly than the rest of us hanging out here and checking our devices for the update. :D

Halloween is my favourtie holiday IRL and we go all out with a cemetery, fog machine the whole bit so I am really excited about this halloween update.

LOL, I guess we will just group grope the wait!!!!