Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I hope Christmas isn't like whacking day and Halloween

:thumbup:

katehutson wrote:
I like having the special currency, like Santa coins and treats, hearts, etc. than having prizes.

Santa coins!
  • nickfantinat wrote:
    I don't really get what the difference is as far as why it matters which they use between the old prize format and the newer one. The old way: you collected a special currency until you had enough to buy an item. Then you opened up the store and clicked the item to buy it. Now: you collect special currency until you have enough for an item and it is automatically placed in your inventory which you then open and click to place.

and with this, sometimes we get more than one of the prize due to a glitch when people switch devices (I did for WD and people have reported on more than on burial grounds)

That would not happen with using candy canes to purchase from the store
  • I like the current system of prizes being added to your inventory once you've earned them.
    Last year I was brand new and earned the Bad Dream House on the last day of the event, and missed out because I didn't buy it right away. When I got home from work the event was over :/ If something like that happened this year, I'd still have the building available.
  • ecneralc wrote:
    Kang was giving for free this year if you already paid for Kang last year kodos came free for you Kang doesn't go to his crashed ship anymore for his quests because he didn't come with a crashed UFO this year so it's another thing old players get to have over new we have two crashed ufos

Instead Kang now has a quest to visit the Victorian UFO, and he looks good with his blue hat.