Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I love the flags but...

Think they should have given 1 flag for free.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    Why not just one flag with multiple skins, like the Holo-flag? That would have been so much better.

I think EA might have listened to the forum a while ago when a flag 1st came out and people complained saying they wanted their country etc. So maybe they bought out a few selected ones (World Cup based) or i am totally wrong and they just brought these out cos it relates to the world cup and wanted people to spend money on them :lol: Personally i would say it the lata
  • New ones are more to scale.

Here's the comparison. Yes it sucked to have to buy so many. Some of them have 1 line jokes (Scottish, Japanese, Iceland, etc).

http://i.imgur.com/GRUfLlp.png
  • When I saw flags I thought we would get the US flag and one other for free. But nope they made all of them premium including the flag we already had but they gave it a different name so even the people who got it for free don't get the payout bonus... Classic EA
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    When I saw flags I thought we would get the US flag and one other for free. But nope they made all of them premium including the flag we already had but they gave it a different name so even the people who got it for free don't get the payout bonus... Classic EA

in case you didn't notice the new flags are much smaller than the old ones.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Quite a big difference in size :shock:

Good thing size nevers matters then isn't it :wink:
  • yukongirl123 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Quite a big difference in size :shock:

Good thing size nevers matters then isn't it :wink:

Hahahahaha!! :lol:
  • I know me. I'm going g to resist all flags for a day or two. Then, get a couple that have personal meaning. Then I'll randomly add another cause I like how it looks or I want to seem cool. Then will come the super scrappy day at work. Another couple flags.....and so on until the end and there's only like 4 I haven't bought so I might as well so i have the complete set.

Mind you, I started out this morning with the firm resolution not to buy any and thus start the above crazy train to Flagville.