Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I need broken fences!

jesusisadr734 wrote:
I have enough of everything else right now but am waaaaay short on broken fences. I only have 74 left and need 300 I think to craft the Rigelian Queen. Is there some special trick I'm missing to get more? I know I could buy bronze bags but I don't want to spend my donuts on that. I'm just hoping someone has some clever advice on how to get more. I don't know how I have so few fences. It really makes me angry that I can't craft anything besides dumb stuff now. I've already crafted Hugo and the Spooky House so at least I've got those...man this even is frustrating to me! I missed about 5 or 6 days so I know that hurt me a lot. Grrrrr... the newest South Park episode about freemium gamin
g was so hilariously spot-on!

Luck of the draw. Looks like they don't sell the fences so just try to open lots of bronze bags. Can't remember if they sell bronze bags or not

Edit they do but if you are fremium only, sending your kids on tasks every 8 hrs is your best bet
  • o0zoe wrote:
    jesusisadr734 wrote:
    I have enough of everything else right now but am waaaaay short on broken fences. I only have 74 left and need 300 I think to craft the Rigelian Queen. Is there some special trick I'm missing to get more? I know I could buy bronze bags but I don't want to spend my donuts on that. I'm just hoping someone has some clever advice on how to get more. I don't know how I have so few fences. It really makes me angry that I can't craft anything besides dumb stuff now. I've already crafted Hugo and the Spooky House so at least I've got those...man this even is frustrating to me! I missed about 5 or 6 days so I know that hurt me a lot. Grrrrr... the newest South Park episode about freemium gaming was so hilariously spot-on!

Luck of the draw. Looks like they don't sell the fences so just try to open lots of bronze bags. Can't remember if they sell bronze bags or not

Yeah, they sell bronze bags. Just didn't want to spend my donuts on them and not even be sure I would get enough. No, they don't sell fences which is stupid! They sell everything else! :(
  • I really don't understand why EA does not sell eggs of fences. I'm sittin on almost
    2,000 useless gummy bears.
  • vic147 wrote:
    I really don't understand why EA does not sell eggs of fences. I'm sittin on almost

probably cause the bronze bags are suppose to be the easiest to get that they assume you'll be getting enough fences and eggs
  • drosax1 wrote:
    vic147 wrote:
    I really don't understand why EA does not sell eggs of fences. I'm sittin on almost

probably cause the bronze bags are suppose to be the easiest to get that they assume you'll be getting enough fences and eggs

Ty, I think you are right, but reading on the forums everyone is more or les in the same
    boat as me.

At least I got to craft everything and hope to get enough stuff to get duplicates.
  • vic147 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    vic147 wrote:

Ty, I think you are right, but reading on the forums everyone is more or les in the same
    boat as me.

At least I got to craft everything and hope to get enough stuff to get duplicates.

Man, I just really sucked this event...I have only crafted Hugo and The Spooky House (and a test Subject accidentally). I will probably be able to get the Big Pumpkin but I really want the Queen and I'm waaaay short on fences. I really hope they extend this event by a week at least! :/
  • Yeah it has been tough for me too. I had HUgo and Spooky house, but I finally crafted the Big Pumpkin yesterday and got the Queen today. Not sure if I can craft a pumpkin house or a hut in time. Early in the event, I made the mistake of crafting 3 walls not realizing it affected progress for the others. But I got many walls and 3 human test subjects for free as well as the mutant peacock and shovelsaurus (or whatever it's called). So I am not complaining about EA. But I doubt they will extend the event. It is way past Halloween as it is.
  • vic147 wrote:

It would be nice if there was a 10 for1 switch from those items they don't sell
  • clayjar-fred wrote:
    Yeah it has been tough for me too. I had HUgo and Spooky house, but I finally crafted the Big Pumpkin yesterday and got the Queen today. Not sure if I can craft a pumpkin house or a hut in time. Early in the event, I made the mistake of crafting 3 walls not realizing it affected progress for the others. But I got many walls and 3 human test subjects for free as well as the mutant peacock and shovelsaurus (or whatever it's called). So I am not complaining about EA. But I doubt they will extend the event. It is way past Halloween as it is.

I hope you're wrong about not extending it- I mean it does say probably ends in xdays xhours and they even joked about it in the beginning of the event. Maybe just to mess with us, IDK. I won't be gettin the Queen but might get the Pumpkin and it looks like I'll just barely get U,B,O.