Forum Discussion

9 years ago

I predict a level up with either land or an asprational item soon

I think it will be level 60, or two new FPP (friend point prizes)
  • 74hands wrote:
    I'm predicting a new aspirational item, probably valued at 12m, will be included in the next level up.

Nothing to do with the game take it to Off-Topic Discussion
  • Vinchenzo55 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    I do not think we will get a level update until after the Winter Event.

I think level updates will be further in between from now on because of the inclusion of the XP multiplier. I'm sure they realize that the level updates reset the XP bar, and that more people with loads of cash are cashing in for donuts.

My guess is going forward, a level update would come every 6 to 8 weeks, this does not include episode tie-ins and such. I could be wrong of course.

What is the best item to buy to get the most xp for your money? Been searching but I can't find it

The Bloodmobile. When Level 59 came out, people who activated the XP collider before placing the Prison Bus got up to 15 donuts upon placing it. I got 6 without activating it. You can sell this item with Gina apparently, though I don't know if it will work like it did again.
  • Vinchenzo55 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

I think level updates will be further in between from now on because of the inclusion of the XP multiplier. I'm sure they realize that the level updates reset the XP bar, and that more people with loads of cash are cashing in for donuts.

My guess is going forward, a level update would come every 6 to 8 weeks, this does not include episode tie-ins and such. I could be wrong of course.

What is the best item to buy to get the most xp for your money? Been searching but I can't find it

Kwik-E-Mart's but you have to wait for the 4 hr build. Rat Trap trucks & Bloodmobile's are the best for instant XP.
  • I predict a level update soon too cause every time I get close to the 40 million mark the update includes either new land and/ or an aspirational item to suck my savings away.
    So I will say new level update. No new land but an aspirational for 12 mil and friends points prizes.
    smohqy
    New Spectator
    Asuka2222 wrote:
    74hands wrote:
    I'm predicting a new aspirational item, probably valued at 12m, will be included in the next level up.

Really? Discussing the game does not belong in Game Discussion?

I guess I should start a random puzzle thread here or something.
  • smohqy wrote:
    Asuka2222 wrote:
    74hands wrote:

Really? Discussing the game does not belong in Game Discussion?

I guess I should start a random puzzle thread here or something.

Thank you - now I know it wasn't just me who thought that comment was ridiculous! :roll:
  • petehd14 wrote:
    Vinchenzo55 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

The Bloodmobile. When Level 59 came out, people who activated the XP collider before placing the Prison Bus got up to 15 donuts upon placing it. I got 6 without activating it. You can sell this item with Gina apparently, though I don't know if it will work like it did again.

The Rat Trap Truck is good too, it gives you the same ratio of XP per price and it is a little more expensive than the Bloodmobile so you got a little more XP quicker. Either one is fine though.
  • moxxee wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I also predict we will get an update in the future

You are a prophet and a scholar! Listen to Maxx.....

:lol:

Maxx is wise beyond our years