Forum Discussion

8 years ago

I'm so stupid...

Hey folks!

Just wanted to let you know how stupid I am. Eventhough I had to recognize painfully for already 3 times now, that EA is unfair when it comes to the bonuts round (because if you trade more books and chicken fingers for the required 5.400 brooches then it won't add up for the next bonut round, they will just be wasted) I've done it again and wasted a lot of chicken fingers and books.

Somehow I'm getting a spontaneous short time amnesia just the moment before I start trading the resources. Thereby I think I have already wasted about 3-5 rounds of bonuts... So f***ing stupid.

But on the other hand: don't you think that it's pretty f***ed up from EA that this is even possible? Why haven't they just put up the same mechanism as in other Events or when you gain XP, when it all added up for the next round? I think they are devils :-/

Am I the only one who's that stupid?
  • I learn something new every day it seems. Would someone kindly clarify what a "bonuts round" is? As well as the above mentioned "chime"? Clearly, I made it all the way to level 106 without this bonuts knowledge........... -_- TIA
  • "sam_633377;1527347" wrote:
    I learn something new every day it seems. Would someone kindly clarify what a "bonuts round" is? As well as the above mentioned "chime"? Clearly, I made it all the way to level 106 without this bonuts knowledge........... -_- TIA

Bonuts is getting donuts from Maggie game,collecting event currency after finishing prize track in events and bonus level ups after reaching level 939
  • Don't feel bad I have done it also...used up all my chicken fingers and books today right on the last day of the event I wasted a lot myself
  • Every single time...I know I am close but I just keeping exchanging.
  • "samspargo332;1527368" wrote:
    "sam_633377;1527347" wrote:
    I learn something new every day it seems. Would someone kindly clarify what a "bonuts round" is? As well as the above mentioned "chime"? Clearly, I made it all the way to level 106 without this bonuts knowledge........... -_- TIA

Bonuts is getting donuts from Maggie game,collecting event currency after finishing prize track in events and bonus level ups after reaching level 939

Gotcha!! Yes, I've been Maggie's mini game. Couple times I was too lazy to turn on the volume and lucked out and still found her. Other times she was too well hidden! Thanks again for the clarification!
  • @alapalme, problem is that I'm pretty sure it did count the over in at least one event's bonus rounds. The programming you're talking about isn't the only way of doing it, does make sense though. It can also be done by simply checking your running total (which displays but does nothing) and calculate multiples of 5400 minus the total for getting the last prize. It's totally doable and more fair.
  • Similarly I just got zero vouchers after starting the gnome game... :disappointed: I just need two more rounds and I can open another box without having to spend donuts.