Forum Discussion

11 years ago

In cruise control.

Yay for the positive vibes! And thanks EA!
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    CookieKwan1 wrote:
    I have definitely enjoyed the relaxed no pressure update. Why heck I literally only just cleared Stampy with life being busier than normal, and now I get random free donuts? Fabulous. I like that they allude to the fact more prizes are coming. Could hippie Lisa be on the horizon? :wink: :D

Absolutly, now I found out it gives free donuts, that's awesome, well done ea quality game time is better than more game time. I wonder what will happen though? Will we get new content updated with new level updates to inspire us to continue visiting friends? Or how will it work you think?

Once you get Stampy the Elephant (who has two tasks) which is the last prize you'll get for now there's a message saying that more prizes coming soon but hopefully they come faster than the regular level updates. Also a 1 in 200 chance may not be alot but hopefully you'll find some
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    CookieKwan1 wrote:
    I have definitely enjoyed the relaxed no pressure update. Why heck I literally only just cleared Stampy with life being busier than normal, and now I get random free donuts? Fabulous. I like that they allude to the fact more prizes are coming. Could hippie Lisa be on the horizon? :wink: :D

Absolutly, now I found out it gives free donuts, that's awesome, well done ea quality game time is better than more game time. I wonder what will happen though? Will we get new content updated with new level updates to inspire us to continue visiting friends? Or how will it work you think?

I'm hoping this will continue tbh :) As giving out any item / character for free is always nice :) Plus it nice to have something we can all work towards without having to rush and make sure we get it in time!

• NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    CookieKwan1 wrote:

I'm hoping this will continue tbh :) As giving out any item / character for free is always nice :) Plus it nice to have something we can all work towards without having to rush and make sure we get it in time!

I agree :thumbup:
  • This system is ideal. For hard core TSTO lucky enough to also have free time to handle visits to 100 friends, it still offers a continuing payoff. Donuts. (In contrast to some wheels that, once cleared, gave us cash or coins that some had no use for.). And for the folks who are busy with real life to the extent they just can't visit a lot, they know they WILL eventually get Stampy, for doing the same amount of work as the rest of us ... Just not as quickly. In my opinion, its smart.

I do predict however that the time window for donuts will be relatively short. Just long enough for word of mouth to convince us to take on as many friends as possible the next go-round, but not long enough to give away massive amounts of donuts. And the not uncommon reports about getting a healthy number of donuts per day is enticement galore.

I for one won't mind if the donut time-window is relatively short, if they keep giving such appealing prizes.

No stress. Just fun. Pretty good system for a GAME. :)
  • Much like our beloved Homer, emmcee1 is easily wooed by the promise of free donuts!

"Donuts. Is there anything they cannot do?"

Welcome back!
  • I agree. No end date really improves game play!!

But this is first i heard about extra donuts after getting Stampy. That is a great idea, as i was feeling less incentive to visit since the FP meter is stuck at max instead of continuing to accrue points.

Yay! I appreciate their efforts.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    I agree. No end date really improves game play!!

But this is first i heard about extra donuts after getting Stampy. That is a great idea, as i was feeling less incentive to visit since the FP meter is stuck at max instead of continuing to accrue points.

Yay! I appreciate their efforts.

And don't forget the huge increase in payout of ingame money for each action after you get Stampy. $90 per tap, stays at $90 all the way to your 100th neighbor. That's $27,000 per day. For lots of people that's a big deal. :)
  • All a matter of perspective, it's nice to see that there are people who enjoy the updates for what they are: new stuff, new things to do. And it's also a nice way of helping those of us who weren't social to advance in the game.

Thanks OP, great post!
  • atiq_ruhel wrote:
    ok so i dont know how lucky you guys are... but all these days, i've gotten 1 donut...

Haha (somehow that doesn't have the impact it does when Nelson says it). I've gotten twice as many as you have. 3 days. 2 donuts. So there. :P