Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Interesting thing about Squidport tiles...

I just happened to notice, by accident (forgive me if there is already a thread about this) that if you grab a section of boardwalk tiles or ornate pier tiles you can place them much closer to the beach line....but you can only do it in the group move. I can’t post a pic because my photo storage site is being stinky... I’ll try in a while.
You guys may already know this, I miss things :wink:

*here is a pic finally :blush:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/vigorganizm/TSTO/IMG_4687_zps5mm2xjza.png

• Also, objects that can go both on Squidport tiles and grass can straddle the tiles and beach. I have tried a couple: Moe's Brewing Co. and Rommelwood Barracks. I'm trying to make a wharf area using the barracks, that is when I discovered this.
  • "168sean168;c-2004349" wrote:
    Mine was already at the edge of the beach long ago. I was not aware that this was atypical.

No, there was always a bit of water in between the beach and the first row of tiles. Still can’t place tiles that close individually, they can only be moved in a group.
    :lol: it’s funny that you just figured it was normal....why wouldn’t you, right?
  • "organizmx66;c-2004366" wrote:
    "168sean168;c-2004349" wrote:
    Mine was already at the edge of the beach long ago. I was not aware that this was atypical.

No, there was always a bit of water in between the beach and the first row of tiles. Still can’t place tiles that close individually, they can only be moved in a group.
    :lol: it’s funny that you just figured it was normal....why wouldn’t you, right?

I get what you mean now. Thanks :smile: