Forum Discussion

9 years ago

IRS facade selectable?

smitty959 wrote:
Is the IRS building facade selectable once the building is fully upgraded? I want to get rid of the upgrade sign over the building, but I like the facade that is not fully upgraded. It fits in perfectly with my trashy area.

Yes, once you get to level 9, you'll be able to select the facade.
  • Can you also change the tap radius? I want the max level but i don't want the large tap radius.
  • guitarman627 wrote:
    Can you also change the tap radius? I want the max level but i don't want the large tap radius.

Nope. But if you store the building, the tap radius is disabled.
  • I wish so much there was a dial on that thing like an old fashioned radio to control it.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I wish so much there was a dial on that thing like an old fashioned radio to control it.

Good idea, mines in storage though.
  • theslayer369 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    I wish so much there was a dial on that thing like an old fashioned radio to control it.

Good idea, mines in storage though.

A range dial would be wonderful. I pull my IRS out of storage once or twice a day to collect rents that are distant from the LZ and KL; then I put it back in storage.
  • A better upgrade would be releasing Agent Johnson as a playable character & one his perks is changing the radius of the IRS Building. Similar to how Bumblebee Man, Arnie Pye give additional tasks to the Channel 6 Building. Another perk that would be one of his tasks would be that he would collect all the money from all buildings. Basically he's collecting taxes.

https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/3/37/Agent_johnson.png