Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Is 90 donuts worth fruit batman?

i got it, but my burns are the 12 hrs take (walk the hounds) whit 10 hrs left, so i wont know what he do before until then, not spending any extra donuts on speeding up the task :lol:
  • tbuddy442 wrote:
    I found a little hack with batmans 12 and 4 hour tasks. Bring up the task selection screen for him and wait until he's behind a tall building and our of sight. Click the task. Now all tasks can be invisible.

Really? Pics or it didnt happen :lol: :twisted:
  • pooeymonkey wrote:
    jennylynj21 wrote:
    Whose Betty? Betty from the flinstones? That'd be awesome!

Betty is Selma's twin sister... hence why he said "Betty + Selma" lol do u even watch the show?

Do you? Selma's sister is called Patty, not Betty :P
  • Land0fComedy wrote:
    Buy fruit batman or hold on for a future update?

Can anyone reveal fruit batman tasks?

Pose in front of the Mirror 1h $105 26XP
    Fly like a Decrepit Superhero 4h $200 55XP
    Rehearse Heroic One-Liners 8h $420 105XP
    Practice Punching Out a Crook 12h $600 150XP
    Sooth his Welts and Bruises 24h $1,000 225XP

Your tasks with him are (in order) Pose in front of the Mirror, Rehearse Heroic One-Liners, Practice Punching Out a Crook (Homer has to be free for this one), Fly like a Decrepit Superhero, and Sooth his Welts and Bruises. Also note that this character is a costume Mr. Burns wears (like Mr. Plow for Homer) so you don't really get a new character.
  • i thought they would had taken this off the list to buy it now on the game as they did with grampa billborard.

• Land0fComedy wrote:
    Buy fruit batman or hold on for a future update?

Can anyone reveal fruit batman tasks?

I always get sucked into getting skins then use them once and that it....iv gotta stop buy them lol I'm glad I got mr plow he rocks lol