Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Is Gravedigger Billy a Good Buy?

I'm thinking of getting Gravedigger Billy as a character and decoration/building for 100 donuts is a pretty good deal but does the grave generate any income or have a bonus xp? I'm pretty sure it didn't when it was first released but not sure if it's changed since.
  • No hasnt changed still no bonus. You wont find too many thay do, Lampwick is the only one I can think of offhand. I don't think you can go wrong with Billy though, hes a pretty useful character, I just picked him up last Halloween and this is the secong event he has been used in. His questline is ok, nothing too exciting. Hope this helps. Anything else just ask
  • I'm gonna pick him up after all. It would be nice if the grave did more than just add to Vanity which is already very easy to fill up. Thanks for the reply.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Billie has a 1 hour task to pacify the dead where he is whacking a body trying to climb out of the grave. If you have the Zombie Sandwich, it goes great with the zombies roaming around.
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    I guess it's a matter of preference. I like him a lot. Comes with a cool grave. He has a task where he just walks around digging holes. He's kind of creepy and spookie. Great if you have a grave yard or like Halloween as someone noted.
  • brilliant one hour task and second event where he is of use. so yes. good buy. retrospectively.
  • I like him because he reminds me of the episode he's in. He has a funny animated task but it'seems only 1 hour long. -_-
  • "toddestan;c-1631067" wrote:
    One quirk is that he doesn't have a 24-hour task for some reason.

Actually he does, but it needs groundskeeper willie