Forum Discussion

bluntcard
Seasoned Novice
11 months ago

Is this anyone else's goal on the new forum?

To advance high enough that you can choose your own avatar?

Honestly, I'm already getting used to it. Goodbye old forum! Thanks for the mem'berries.
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    Oh....Ok, thanks for the clarification. Yeah, maybe they'll add some from TSTO that would be great!
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "1-Graham-S;c-2235248" wrote:
    @bluntcard - sad to say the only way to get a custom avatar over there is to be invited by EA to become a Champion or above.
    You can't just win that from the XP over there, sorry.
    I have asked if they'll add TSTO related avatars, but there's no news on if it'll happen.
    Still worth ranking up though, more chance they'll spot you and recruit you and if not you'll get to be seen as something more than a Noob ..
    I was about half way up the ranks when the new log-in codes and all the related glitches hit and I added post after post to try and help before I got a nice surprise and a promotion.

You have to prove your villain material over there >:)
  • @bluntcard - sad to say the only way to get a custom avatar over there is to be invited by EA to become a Champion or above.
    You can't just win that from the XP over there, sorry.
    I have asked if they'll add TSTO related avatars, but there's no news on if it'll happen.
    Still worth ranking up though, more chance they'll spot you and recruit you and if not you'll get to be seen as something more than a Noob ..
    I was about half way up the ranks when the new log-in codes and all the related glitches hit and I added post after post to try and help before I got a nice surprise and a promotion.
  • ^^ this might help ... there's a bit on Ranks here and more -
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage
  • PPPPPPPPPPS - good luck, I didn't expect it when they messaged me so who knows ...