Forum Discussion

tshef07
New Spectator
10 years ago

iTunes card sales FYI

In case you are Australian, Woolworths has 20% off this week as well on iTunes gift cards.
Though different stores have that special every week, just got to find who has it when you are buying.
  • Thanks for this. Also wanted to add that on Black Friday in stores, Target has iTunes cards buy 1, get one 30% off.

So my only question is, will the Thanksgiving stuff still be in the store on Friday? Because I don't have enough donuts right now for everything I want and obviously I would love to buy discounted iTunes cards at one of the stores, so, think stuff will still be there Friday?
  • Target has 20% off as well for Aussies :)

Though website says ends 26th- I dare say the Woolies sale will end as well then.

• Sales on Thursday and Friday have iTunes cards on sale for anywhere between 15% to 30% from several retailers, but the minimum amount for the card varies by store...
  • TzipiTzipora wrote:
    Thanks for this. Also wanted to add that on Black Friday in stores, Target has iTunes cards buy 1, get one 30% off.

So my only question is, will the Thanksgiving stuff still be in the store on Friday? Because I don't have enough donuts right now for everything I want and obviously I would love to buy discounted iTunes cards at one of the stores, so, think stuff will still be there Friday?

yes it will
  • drosax1 wrote:
    TzipiTzipora wrote:
    Thanks for this. Also wanted to add that on Black Friday in stores, Target has iTunes cards buy 1, get one 30% off.

yes it will

Now the follow up- when does the sale end? Hoping it lasts into Monday so I can snag a couple of cheap things...