Forum Discussion

9 years ago

I've worked out a problem with mystery box

I'm waiting to hear the rest...
  • lotusmantisx wrote:
    I would love to have three lard lads.
    Exactly. This isn't a problem if you only ever won one lard lad. I'd like a second one, for further across town. Also, like you said, one of those cool facades, so I'd need a second lard lad for that.
  • Yeah a bunch of Lard Lads is kinda lame but there's worse problems. Glad they changed the weekly prize to the daily challenges so at least you have a choice to not buy the boxes.

The First Church is a separate building not a skin btw. Maybe they will bring it back this Halloween.
  • Over 100 lard lads here. More than 50 in storage... You don't want to know how my town looks like... It is an eyesore. I need more land...
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    The First Church is a separate building not a skin btw. Maybe they will bring it back this Halloween.

This^

It's kind of annoying. And if they can't make it a skin, at least let me put it on dirt so I can add it to my upstart abandoned-desert-cult district
  • monduboiss937 wrote:
    Over 100 lard lads here. More than 50 in storage... You don't want to know how my town looks like... It is an eyesore. I need more land...

I store all my Lard Lad donut shops except 1 or 2. You are better off using the land for white houses to generate cash.
  • I'm using them for xp but they are bulky. I haven't built any more house since they upped the price. I just sit on my old blue house farm. The price of house is too high to build. I just use free buildings since they upped house prices. do you find it still profitable to build more white houses for money? Doesn't it take an awful amount of time to make back even the base price? I built a few orange house and gave up.