Forum Discussion

7 years ago

J. Rigellian Christ is he voiced?

i'm looking everywhere for any info on this but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if he's voiced? I know he's a separate character but i'm really only interested in him if he's voiced.
Thanks,
  • "brogames111;c-1855835" wrote:
    Torn on this one. It is a playable character, and completes the character set. However, it doesn’t appear that it will be involved in this event. Most importantly, if I buy it, they’ll probably offer it in the future as part of a bundle, for fewer donuts than it costs now. ....hate it when that happens! Lol :D

Agree. Most of the characters I have bought this year were from past events and they came with rebates. However I am still buying limited time characters as J.Rigellian Christ because he might not return very soon (Grumple as example) and you might regret not buying him now.
  • Torn on this one. It is a playable character, and completes the character set. However, it doesn’t appear that it will be involved in this event. Most importantly, if I buy it, they’ll probably offer it in the future as part of a bundle, for fewer donuts than it costs now. ....hate it when that happens! Lol :D
  • Yeah, I do plan to buy J. Rigellian Christ, not that I want him persey; but if you don't buy him, who knows when he'll come back?
  • "diddoboydiddo;c-1864643" wrote:
    Which of his tasks are visual? I’m torn and running out of time to decide!

His 4hr and 8hr tasks are there animated ones.