Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jesse Grass has gone AWOL

I finally decided to buy him, I've hit the button to do so many times I figured I'd just eliminate that bother once and for all. So I tapped the button and NOTHING happened. So being a loyal tapper, I did it again. And again. And a few more times. Then maybe twenty times in rapid succession. Then a few more times, with varying pressure intensity. Still nothing.
So then I finally tried the store. Looked under characters, nothing. Looked under premium, nothing. Looked in decorations, nothing. Tried Springfield Heights, nothing. Tried the vault, nothing. Tried buildings, nothing.

Where did he go?
  • Jesse Grass (with rebate) was available during the recent Magic Monorail sale, which ended on 2nd October:
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2017/09/29/should-i-spend-donuts-on-the-magic-monorail-returning-items/#more-52172
    Perhaps EA removed him from the store when the THOH event started?
  • "frosted1414;c-1815830" wrote:
    I have not bought him and I also do not find him in the store (just checked now)

Good, that means I not completely insane.
  • I bought him by accident long (curse these stubby fingers) ago so don't remember where he goes in inventory...

Glad I did though...helps with Monorail and Big Tree.
  • "petehd14;c-1815782" wrote:
    I bought him when he was a limited time character. I have no idea what the prerequisites are before you can purchase him as a permanent character. I don't think he's going on sale because LPN always knows which ones those are at the beginning of the big updates.

I think the only prerequisite is that you may need the monorail sidequest unlocked in your town before you can purchase him.
  • Well I bought him right before the serfsons event just fine. It was annoying to find out jesse got a discount the following day though.