Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Just got Satans Anvil!

Congrats, well done! :thumbup:

I don't have it yet, and I'm freemium as well. However, I'm on track to get it by the end of the event (I currently have 30,000+ emblems).
  • I'll probably finish the event today or Monday - I bought the Abandoned Store with some doughnuts I had because I think it looks cool, but haven't spent anything to speed up progress, I also don't go to neighbourhoods and solely click the Stonecutter Lodge for the sixty actions - get more than enough emblems from visiting neighbours!
  • I got it today as well. But I did get the all seeing eye cause it looks so cool and I still had leftover donuts from amazon.
  • nice nice.. I want that All Seeing Eye sooo bad... im still tempted to buy it to complete the Stonecutter Decor.. I had to get Number 51 so they could all sing together properly =)
  • Freemium player - I got it yesterday. I placed it for a few minutes but put it back into inventory. It's rather ugly and takes up too much real estate.
  • Freemium and will get the table now, so little bit time for the Satans anvil. I've seen it in couple of my neighbours towns. Some have done nice things with it while others.. not so much. It is REALLY big, worried that it won't suit anywhere:D
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Got mine earlier today as well...

For the first time in my game I have actually created a full themed zone, totally Stonecutters related

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2n6vgqf.jpg

Really chuffed with this final design :mrgreen:

Very nice Dave.
  • NMayo wrote:
    Heck yes!!! this thing looks awesomeeeeeeeee!!

Im curious who else has gotten it by now, and is also freemiuming this event? i havent spent a single donut on anything to rush or help this event, and ive only got the Free Treasure Chest that we got from the Emblem Prize.

I got it yesterday. Freemium this event except for buying Frink's lab so I could get his Stonecutters skin. I never rush with my precious donuts!

See also my thread here.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10115478.page
  • Got mine last night too, and I'm freemium 100%. Really surprised and delighted how well this event has flowed. Such a contrast from easter.

I wasn't even concerned with getting it, being so big and I'm limited for space. I hadn't really planned on placing it, particularly when i learned it had no multiplier bonus.

But... Number One said if was in their courtyard. That sounded like a challenge, to squeeze it in to the Stonecutter property which i had already barely shoehorned in its daycare center.

But now I'm so happy with the design that I'm glad i have it where it is.
    I posted its pic in the "what have you done" thread for it.

Now to rake in some donuts for the next 9 days! Yeah!