Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Just got the Donut Torture Device!!!!!

... not yet. Still 600 probes to collect...
  • i got the donuts torture device and meh...it will end up in storage soon enough

where can it belong in springfield???
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    i got the donuts torture device and meh...it will end up in storage soon enough

where can it belong in springfield???

I have a holiday section right now that I rotate out, so it's going in my holiday section. After that, it might look good in front of Frink's lab, or maybe in front of Lard Lad?

But honestly, it's not about the fact that it's hard to place.. it's such an iconic Simpsons moment that it has to go someplace! :D
  • BaileyCat88 wrote:
    pelorias wrote:
    ^

I'd be glad if you could help me out. I'll be up all night trying to get the darn device!

I don't have any at the moment, but whatever I get I'll send your way! Happy tapping!

Thank you!!

I just got it. I was really determined not to use any donuts to get it, so safe to say, I'm happy. Although Homer is on another mission at the moment so I'll have to wait until I can see it in action! :mrgreen:
  • got mine a few hours ago, just in the nick of time; so glad to have made it, especially since one sick day of not playing at all cost me the final prize back in the Stonecutters evens...

waiting a few hours to do Homer's task so it doesn't finish while I'm asleep
  • slimgurl86 wrote:
    What does it do , add me slimgurl86!!!!?????????????????

Got it a couple of days ago....36 hour task... Pretty hilarious

• Just under 700 away. I will play constantly until the deadline, but I don't think I'm going to get it :(