Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Kamp Krusty totem pole

I, with probably a lot of others, thought they would release them at the same time as level 32. I guess they didn't.

So, who knows, it might be never :cry:
  • My sinical guess is that they will want 40ish donuts for the totem pole (pay out around 2% bonus) but realised if they released with the already overpriced KK for 200 donuts they would have sold less as the average tapper would be out off by the total cost being so high. They'll release it seperately and sell loads I'm sure ;)
  • shaunareid wrote:
    My sinical guess is that they will want 40ish donuts for the totem pole (pay out around 2% bonus) but realised if they released with the already overpriced KK for 200 donuts they would have sold less as the average tapper would be out off by the total cost being so high. They'll release it seperately and sell loads I'm sure ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Rfo7Uc7H9OI/TVStsvOpy4I/AAAAAAAAEm0/Npjs2kS-YvQ/s1600/crazy%2Benough%2Bto%2Bwork.jpg
  • MAN Kamp Krusty looks so dope! Im being so cheap right now but im going to have to buy it soon!
  • kyleeacott wrote:
    Maybe it's released after completion of the Camp Krusty Quest?

That would make a great quest reward, but it wont happen.

Besides, if it was, we would have heard about it by now from those that like to speed things up.
  • shaunareid wrote:
    My sinical guess is that they will want 40ish donuts for the totem pole (pay out around 2% bonus) but realised if they released with the already overpriced KK for 200 donuts they would have sold less as the average tapper would be out off by the total cost being so high. They'll release it seperately and sell loads I'm sure ;)

I think they could have included the totem pole in some sort of neighbor item collecting challenge where you can earn pieces of the totem and build it up to complete it... then after the end of challenge sell it... who knows maybe thats in the works (I am purely speculating)
  • hasanmohamma wrote:
    The only thing i can say purely "SPECULATION" is that we could get it in August to early October. If not then maybe next summer :cry:

yeah, i mean, who goes to camp after school starts?? LOL