Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Krusty Burger Oil Rig?

Be patient and save. Don't spend donuts on something you can eventually get for free.
  • galaxysm2729 wrote:
    I'm not planning on spending $80-$100 on that item. Just wanted to know if there was a faster way of getting it without having to spend donuts on the item.

Wait until you get everything. These aspirational items are there to take money when you have nothing else to buy. Get a few decorations that come with bonuses. Those help you save up money and xp a lot faster.
  • I want to get the Oil Rig so badly, but I don't want to spend 8 Million Dollars... because everytime I do, some quest shows up where I have to build something that requires a million dollars or more.... then I have to build up coin again. Gah!
  • I think i am going to leave it till the end. Right now ive got 1mil for the lvl59 quest/character n after that i have to buy more land n sea expansion and the buildings that you can buy with money (convention center,etc) so thanks guys for ur help...i am planning on buying 900 donuts by the end of month or February. To see if plopper comes back. But now cant decide whether to get duff man or Barney or just get both lol. But thats another story. :mrgreen:
  • nick012345678900 wrote:
    galaxysm2729 wrote:
    I'm not planning on spending $80-$100 on that item. Just wanted to know if there was a faster way of getting it without having to spend donuts on the item.

Sadly no but you never know it might get released as part as a donut rebate in future or perhaps a Gill deal. So decide what you really want to use your donuts on.

I think people are confused. It's not actually sold for donuts. I think the OP was thinking about using donuts to buy cash in order to get it. Which is a really pointless thing to do, if you ask me.