Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Krustyland - Investorettes pt.4 Quest??

You need to buy Luann Van Houten
  • You need the Cracker Factory. Investorettes is not the first quest line. I believe you have to complete the quest line with Kirk and Luann first.

Sorry sounds like you have done all this. The pita van in Krustyland is later that than the ones in Spring field. I know you have to place 5 of them in Springfield first as 1 condition
  • Actually, the pita van in Krustyland unlocks when you unlock it in regular Springfield. There is nothing in Krustyland to unlock it, it just becomes available to use.
  • that may be true. My memory may be going but I was not able to unlock the van in Krustyland to use as 1 of the 5 required van to place for the quest. I'm sure I had to complete the entire quest before it unlocked but it could be I just finished Springfield and then Krustyland was unlocked
  • Now I'm thoroughly confused. :(
    I didn't realize they require you to buy characters in order to complete quests and progress in the game.
  • spoonmanx wrote:
    Now I'm thoroughly confused. :(
    I didn't realize they require you to buy characters in order to complete quests and progress in the game.
    just think of an additional bonus to buying a premium character and building. It isn't a main storyline quest.

If you buy Luanne and the cracker factory the pita vans become available to purchase in Springfield and krustyland as part of that questline.
  • It's unusual, yes. I think the Fleet-a-Pita is the first non-premium item that can only be unlocked by purchasing a premium item.
  • mattmcshane wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    just think of an additional bonus to buying a premium character and building. It isn't a main storyline quest.

If you buy Luanne and the cracker factory the pita vans become available to purchase in Springfield and krustyland as part of that questline.

If I don't finish this quest will it keep me from getting further quests and progressing in Krustyland?
  • spoonmanx wrote:
    mattmcshane wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:

If I don't finish this quest will it keep me from getting further quests and progressing in Krustyland?
    since it's premium it doesn't matter ;)
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:
    mattmcshane wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:

since it's premium it doesn't matter ;)

What do you mean? You consider Krustyland as premium?

• spoonmanx wrote:
    mattmcshane wrote:
    spoonmanx wrote:

No, the quest has nothing to do with krustyland anyway, it's just an item you can buy in krustyland but the quest is a premium item quest in Springfield.