Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Krustyland Valentine's decorations.

1st and second pics look about as good as the 3rd and fourth. What are you doing with all those?

And this should be in the showcase section. Here it could get crumpled!
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    1st and second pics look about as good as the 3rd and fourth. What are you doing with all those?

And this should be in the showcase section. Here it could get crumpled!

• Those clusterd arches is giving me an idea for a walkway...might have to pick up even more of them now :shock:
  • Krustyland gets overlooked I feel. So many people want to move stuff there but can't. At least with this event we get to add some extra items to enhance the decor. I've been buying stuff mainly for the XP, but also so I have more options when I come to sorting out my Krustyland.

Some things look MUCH more at home there.

I would have posted this in Springfield Showcase but thought that posting it in Game Discussion might alert some people to something they hadn't considered. It is only a short event so it would have been a shame for people to have missed out on this opportunity. Please move this thread if it is in the way here.
  • About to hoard for the Horde (Sorry, soon as I used hoard, my mind wondered to WoW) :mrgreen:
  • I don't know how you would know that i love someone with autism, Don. If that's an insult it seems really in poor taste. But I'll just ignore it.

Your pics here look like just your inventory right after purchase, so I was wondering what you were showing us, which is why I asked.

But your pics in the other thread you made seem to be three sections of a long path, and look good.

Try to use the forum sections as intended Don. It helps keep the place organized if everyone is following the same structure. People learn to look there if there's a reason to.

Happy tapping!

• 4junk3000 wrote:
    I don't know how you would know that i love someone with autism, Don. If that's an insult it seems really in poor taste. But I'll just ignore it.

Your pics here look like just your inventory right after purchase, so I was wondering what you were showing us, which is why I asked.

But your pics in the other thread you made seem to be three sections of a long path, and look good.

Try to use the forum sections as intended Don. It helps keep the place organized if everyone is following the same structure. People learn to look there if there's a reason to.

Happy tapping!

I took it as he had autism, or whomever had decorated that did, and apparently you saying it looks a bit of a mess was an insult to autistic people- even though it clearly wasn't as you didn't even know.
    If that's the case you're totally in the clear, and the OP is using something as status which is arguably much worse than an insult.