Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Lack of Quest lines

Actually, there are two more, tied to prizes. One for Santa Flanders and one for plowman. I think. Have a look at the FAQ section. Brett has a post about Christmas walkthroughs, and I saw three quests. :)
  • annettemarc wrote:
    Actually, there are two more, tied to prizes. One for Santa Flanders and one for plowman. I think. Have a look at the FAQ section. Brett has a post about Christmas walkthroughs, and I saw three quests. :)

I saw those, but that is typical for new characters.

Pumpkin House had a quest
    Ancient Burial Ground had a quest line
    Ultra House 2 had a quest
    King Snorky had a quest line
    Church of Lard Lad Donuts had a quest line
    Twirl N Hurl quest

Then the characters:
    Kang (if you didn't have him already)
    Kodos
    Booberella (if you bought her)
    Count Burns
    Suzanne the Witch

So far,
    Mr. Plow (if unlocked this year) - matches if you had Kang
    Plow King (matches Count Burns)
    Decorate houses (not really a quest)
    Decorate lamp posts (not really a quest)

I have nearly half the personal prizes, and at this time had 1 extra quest (Plow King). At this point during Halloween, I had the Pumpkin House, burial ground quests.

My case is that none of the buildings have a temporary quest - i.e no one went to the Egg Nog Bar. No one went to the Mall. No one interacted with the elf house. It's only the main quest line and if you were lucky to get Plow King (I don't count Mr. Plow as I had him already). The Helter Shelter didn't even have a quest.
  • Pretty much... All this update turned out to be was hype... Still no level 38?? Just more buildings
  • I was really expecting Marge to go shopping at the mall. (She insisted I build Herman's, even though she wasn't all that interested in military antiques, just so she could go shopping.)
  • snali24 wrote:
    LOL!! At halloween everyone was complaining at how many questlines/tasks Homer had and now we're complaining that there aren't enough??

I didn't complain there were too many. I liked that there was plenty to do.