Forum Discussion

dcacooper
New Spectator
12 years ago

Chalmers Quest Line Disappeared

Sometimes when a new update comes out the task get out of order. You may need to complete the newer quest line and then the Chamer's quest line will kick back in.
  • For Skinner to trigger the next quest he actually has to be in Springfield, so once he is done his ticket collecting and is free you'll have to back to Springfield and find him and he should start the next quest.
  • to the changed greatest cyber place on earth!

And sorry to hear about ur issue hope you get it sorted.

I'm on the last step of it myself!
  • That's great. Thanks all.

Checked Skinner in Springfield when he finished his KL task and sure enough he triggered the building of the Knowledgium. Have to thank those who put in the hard work putting the together the walkthrough, because that note of which character triggers each task in a quest line will come in very handy indeed.

Cheers,
    D
  • Has anybody else seen this?

I'm stuck in the same spot.. I have the High School but I'm not prompted to build the Knowledgeum. I then made it to Level 35 but I'm not getting prompted to build the DMV either.

Skinner and Lisa are both hanging around in Springfield.

Any suggestions?
  • hoss_vw wrote:
    Has anybody else seen this?

I'm stuck in the same spot.. I have the High School but I'm not prompted to build the Knowledgeum. I then made it to Level 35 but I'm not getting prompted to build the DMV either.

Skinner and Lisa are both hanging around in Springfield.

Any suggestions?

There were a few quests for the Knowledgeum, did you complete those listed in the walkthrough? Same with the DMV, but it had a longer chain of quests.

Homer triggers the DMV, not Lisa.

If Skinner is in Springfield AND you have completed the first few quests for Chalmers walkthrough, try storing the Springfield Elementary and pulling it back out and replacing it.

Chalmers walkthrough after High School is built:
    2) Make Chalmers Shout at “SKINNERRRR!” (1hr) (Skinner Triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 2)
    3)Make Chalmers Administer a Science Test (4hrs) (Chalmers triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 3)
    4) Build the Knowledgeum (36hrs) (Skinner Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 1)

Patti & Selma walkthrough before DMV (after building apartment):
    For the Love of Marge Pt. 2
    (Patty Triggers)
    Make Patty Visit the Simpson House – 24hr
    Make Selma Visit the Simpson House – 24hr

For the Love of Marge Pt. 3
    (Triggers itself)
    Make Patty Watch MacGyver at the Simpson House – 8hr
    Make Selma Watch MacGyver at the Simpson House – 8hr
    Make Homer Play with his myPad (x3) – 45s x3

For the Love of Marge Pt. 4
    (Homer Triggers)