Forum Discussion

AirurandoP
Rising Newcomer
8 years ago

Land Tokens

I just spent 30M cash on the new land. I hope these land tokens are a permanent thing. Wouldn't mind accumulating and hoarding a few, especially with land at 3M a section
  • Of course, I didn’t see the tokens until after I had bought up all of the new land. Ah, well.
  • "samspargo332;1553975" wrote:
    "zlevell786;1553969" wrote:
    "HomerND84;1553903" wrote:
    Here's hoping it's permanent

+1

+2

+3
  • "AirurandoP;91249" wrote:
    I just spent 30M cash on the new land. I hope these land tokens are a permanent thing. Wouldn't mind accumulating and hoarding a few, especially with land at 3M a section

3M a section?! I have been saving money to one some land :o. I have 4M at the most right now lol.
  • "gamersometimes;1554777" wrote:
    wait....how do we get free land tokens??? how many can we get?

There's one on the prize track and you can get one in the luggage mystery box
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    "galaxysm2729;1554650" wrote:
    "AirurandoP;91249" wrote:

3M a section?! I have been saving money to one some land :o. I have 4M at the most right now lol.

Only the last section but there are a few more 2M+ pieces. Use your land tokens wisely. :)
  • I bought the most expensive section currently. Saving them never entered my mind. Great idea for the future, thanks!