Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Landing Zone Changed?

The latter, my friend, is almost definitely the case... :wink:
  • I noticed the same thing, actually. Its a bit to the right now. It used to do that when I bought new pieces of land, and I figured it was due to finding a new center point. I haven't bought any new pieces of land lately.
  • Mine is just exactly what it's been since I bought the last strip of land. Are you sure Bob wasn't hiding somewhere?
  • My landing zone changed after Stonecutters. At first it was closer to Homer's home, then after Stonecutters it moved further away.
  • furrykiltman wrote:
    My landing zone changed after Stonecutters. At first it was closer to Homer's home, then after Stonecutters it moved further away.

Sometimes events will move the landing zone, i.e. Xmas update or Stonecutters update. Another way it moves is when you buy land. The landing zone in the center of your towns area. The only other way the landing zone changes is when Sideshow Bob is sighted and your screen zooms to him.

None of the above was my case. I've had all the land for over a year, I didn't accidentally move it, there is no event, and it wasn't Sideshow Bob

I do find it weird that it happened to me and my fiance'. That's why I posted on here to see if it happened to other players.