Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Landing Zone question

I thought it was the "center" of your town. Regardless, as you purchase more land to the right side, your dropzone also moves to the right. I am unsure if land "up and down" effects as well.
  • How about a decoration that has skins so it could blend nicely on any surface or area? It could be a shrub, rock, seashell, fire hydrant, drain cover, donut, beer bottle - maybe even something that would change with each event?

I know. :roll:

But it would be GREAT! *Edit: Each skin could even serve as a way to message something too.

• crsroyal wrote:
    Of course no matter which building they choose for the landing zone center piece, there would be a swarm of complaints about why this and not the other :? No way we would ever agree on which Building it should be. If anything it should be an invisible moveable marker.

I really like this idea! How could anyone complain about something like this? It could be set while in edit mode.
  • Corrcorrcorr wrote:
    smohqy wrote:
    Really?!? I think this is an extremely personal question for Game Discussi... Ohhhh, landing zone.

Nevermind.

:lol:

But on topic, I have played this game forever too but never figured it out :lol: Thanks to people on this thread, now I know.

:lol: ;)