Forum Discussion

9 years ago

LAST HOURS OF THE EVENT

Yay! Fun, but glad it's over.
Picked up one last cow/horse ( I have five, so funny ).
So, what will be next I wonder?
  • Are we there yet? lol

Ok so it said 20 min when i last checked and now the timer has gone. Does that mean they have extended it?
  • JKoBenzed wrote:
    Are we there yet? lol

...Now we are. :P
    https://deadhomersociety.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/homer-and-apu15.png?w=655
  • JKoBenzed wrote:
    Are we there yet? lol

Ok so it said 20 min when i last checked and now the timer has gone. Does that mean they have extended it?
    or simply like ALWAYS we've to wait till takedown.
    those that didn't complete it can they still do stuff?
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    JKoBenzed wrote:
    Are we there yet? lol

or simply like ALWAYS we've to wait till takedown.
    those that didn't complete it can they still do stuff?

oh yeah lol
  • ok just tried on a btown. stuff can still be done. prizes, battles, etc.so you probably still have time till takedown forced
  • I've stopped doing battles and tapping criminals. Not going to help me now seeing as I finished it.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    ok just tried on a btown. stuff can still be done. prizes, battles, etc.so you probably still have time till takedown forced

Donut "bonus" task is still there this time - it didn't disappear right on the deadline like Wild West.
    For the moment, anyway...

Edit: Crafting items are still there too (again, unlike WW).
  • While in the past I missed out on a few characters (like the dude with the big hat from the cowboy event), this time, I managed to complete all three sets. In my opinion, we've had harder events