Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Legs and Louie 1 hour task

cripnite wrote:
They used to seek water for their barrel but now they just take care of the guy wherever they please. Must be tough to lug that water barrel around.

Haha, they are getting lazy. Fat Tony isn't probably watching them too closely; having too much fun in KL. :P
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    :thumbup: to this whole thread

Hadn't noticed either of those changes.

:)

me too! goes to show I'm ingoring my SF now that KL has come!
  • Maegnificent wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    :thumbup: to this whole thread

Hadn't noticed either of those changes.

:)

me too! goes to show I'm ingoring my SF now that KL has come!

Same here :) The only time I've spent there was to get a couple screen shots of some things, but other than that little amount of time, I've been in KL non stop.
  • Ooops just noticed this thread aafter making a new one :oops: i'm having the same problem with both the Shauna and Legs n Louis
  • I havent noticed either of these glitches yet, im going to have to keep an eye out for these now :lol:

fuzznugget77 wrote:
    Ooops just noticed this thread aafter making a new one :oops: i'm having the same problem with both the Shauna and Legs n Louis

Ooo my merge finger is getting itchy again :lol:

• wagondriver4 wrote:
    They were right in front of Howard's flowers, then in front of the Simpson house. Apparently they don't care who sees them "questioning" anymore.

Thats because Wiggum is scared of Fat Tony and his crew :lol: Maybe when Eddie & Lou finally come to town he might start standing up to the criminal underworld in our springfields :lol: