Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Legs and Louie Interrogate a Squealer

empathy77 wrote:
There are a few tasks I can think of that involve two characters. Rod and Tod on a see-saw, Rex questioning Flanders (my Favorite), Smithers excercising for Mr Burns. All of these tasks have one character walking towards the other or meeting up a the see-saw.

When it comes to Legs and Louie, you click one character, he starts to walk to a random spot, then the other character appears and the interrogation begins, I always thought this seemed kinda glitchy.

They used to go to water but not anymore strange
Lisa babysit rod and Todd involves 3 people so don't know if that counts
  • I had Flanders standing on the beach once, when I sent Rex to interrogate him. When Rex got almost to him, Flanders disappeared and reappeared about an inch or two away on the street and then met up with Rex. It was really weird.
  • Bart-man5674 wrote:
    They used to go to water but not anymore strange

The weird thing is that it still requires it. I only used the task once for the questline, but my second town just got them and has 0 rivers. So I saw it was locked and said "requires: river" and had no idea.

It's the same as Shauna's 8 hour task. It requires a river as well, but she no longer goes towards it.
  • As a programmer, I would claim it was a feature not a bug.

If Shana needs ducks they need water so it is not outlandish. (did I say feature not a bug yet? oh yea)
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    As a programmer, I would claim it was a feature not a bug.

If Shana needs ducks they need water so it is not outlandish. (did I say feature not a bug yet? oh yea)

I'd love to test your code then. I'm a software tester, and in our terms, if it worked before but now broken, it is considered a bug ;)