Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Lenny Carl work at plant quest

You need Moe free in case you didn't know
  • Thanks. Still stuck. They are all wandering around I even put buildings in storage and pulled them out. Still nada
  • I'm wondering if there is another quest needs fulfilling first, as quests are in strict order in the game. Depends how far advanced in the game you are.
  • Well lisa did pop up and asked to be sent to the Buddha temple but i dont think that affects lenny and carls quests to work at the plant

but to note I sent lisa on her quest to the Buddha temple for 30mins then i found moe and got the nxt step of the quest right after sending lisa, im not just if its mandatory thats just the way i did it
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    Well lisa did pop up and asked to be sent to the Buddha temple but i dont think that affects lenny and carls quests to work at the plant

but to note I sent lisa on her quest to the Buddha temple for 30mins then i found moe and got the nxt step of the quest right after sending lisa, im not just if its mandatory thats just the way i did it

That's how it happened for me too. I had Lenny and Carl free along with Moe and the quest didn't trigger. Lisa freed up, her Meditate task popped up, I sent her on it, scrolled back to Lenny, and the 16-hour plant shift quest popped up.
  • Hey thanks people for the help and input. I ended up sending Lisa back to meditate and Lenny and Carl back to Moe's. once they finished the 8 hour quest for the second time. It finally pushed the plant quests.