Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Level 42 Conform-O-Meter Changes (Thanks to mrfy from TSTOTopix)

Wow, I'm shocked that I'm still at 5 stars. But now I know what I want to get, thanks for the update update! :)
  • I have four halfway-hidden KEMs, the try 'n save, pet shop, Howard's Flowers, all the xmas items for it (present depot, Clausco, mall, and Costington's all contribute to consumerism) and now the money pool. My rating is five stars, but I'd like to get rid of some of the KEMs.

Sure would be nice if we got a decoration for consumerism...
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I have four halfway-hidden KEMs, the try 'n save, pet shop, Howard's Flowers, all the xmas items for it (present depot, Clausco, mall, and Costington's all contribute to consumerism) and now the money pool. My rating is five stars, but I'd like to get rid of some of the KEMs.

It would be nice to have another decoration for consumerism. I was lucky enough to purchase one Mr. Sparkle billboard while they were available for a limited time. Wish I had bought a few. But since they have that precedent, another deco needs added for consumerism.
  • bradyc79 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I have four halfway-hidden KEMs, the try 'n save, pet shop, Howard's Flowers, all the xmas items for it (present depot, Clausco, mall, and Costington's all contribute to consumerism) and now the money pool. My rating is five stars, but I'd like to get rid of some of the KEMs.

It would be nice to have another decoration for consumerism. I was lucky enough to purchase one Mr. Sparkle billboard while they were available for a limited time. Wish I had bought a few. But since they have that precedent, another deco needs added for consumerism.

I meant a decoration that anyone could buy. Permanent and non-premium.
  • drosax1 wrote:

You pretty much need every currently available premium consumerism raising item along with the kwik e marts to get 5 stars

Not anymore. I managed to get 5 stars with only one KEM 2 months ago.
  • neuroheart wrote:

I so agree.