Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Light Mana

I've already fully depleted Kearneymon's Dark Mana and it's already "inside" of its decoration. There's an option to infuse it with Light Mana. Should I go for it, or focus on other monsters instead?
  • Once you have completed light mana, the creature will have a 4 hour job that provides wands and prizes. The children are no longer needed for that monster.
  • It doesn't really matter because it gives the exact same amount of wands. If you want to get rid of the missions then go kill monsters but if you want the decoration then go for the light mana
  • I think after you've enchanted them with light mana, they get 4 hour tasks to earn wands & gold. Not there yet myself but if true, working on 1 monster at a time seems the way to go.

Also, once you defeat Kearneymon you finish the Act 1 main quest and can start earning bonus donuts for evety 5000 wands collected. So do him first, then any of the premium monsters (assuming they'll get premium payouts), then Lewd.
  • Thanks! I'm on my way earning for bonus donuts. It's just that I'm not sure what to expect if I finished filling up the Light Mana bar. I guess we'll just find out.
  • "1SmallFoot;c-1761765" wrote:
    Ok, than the best strategy is to fight one monster with max kids and move to the next one when the previous one starts generating prizes and wands.

Is this confirmed? Pls pls! :)