Forum Discussion

• bradyc79 wrote:
    So I had just recently purchased Dr. Nick with the Gil Deal, and when I actually had Lisa and Bart free after purchasing Dr. Nick, this task triggered. I had not read about this before, but I thought it must have been some type of side task. When Dr. Nick was free, his quest dialogue, Hi Everybody, still triggered. So I actually had 2 Dr. Nick tasks at the same time. I came to these forums and searched and found this thread. I am sure this has happened to a few other people who just bought Dr. Nick. But I didn't see any new threads, and thought I should just add to this existing one.

Pretty cool bonus I wasn't expecting. Good to know you can still trigger this long old tasks when you purchase the required premium character or decoration. :D

To be honest, that should be a given. I was pretty disappointed when Witch Marge and Devil Flanders didn't trigger any quests at all, when I bought them last Halloween.
  • FluidEmotion wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    So I had just recently purchased Dr. Nick with the Gil Deal, and when I actually had Lisa and Bart free after purchasing Dr. Nick, this task triggered. I had not read about this before, but I thought it must have been some type of side task. When Dr. Nick was free, his quest dialogue, Hi Everybody, still triggered. So I actually had 2 Dr. Nick tasks at the same time. I came to these forums and searched and found this thread. I am sure this has happened to a few other people who just bought Dr. Nick. But I didn't see any new threads, and thought I should just add to this existing one.

Pretty cool bonus I wasn't expecting. Good to know you can still trigger this long old tasks when you purchase the required premium character or decoration. :D

To be honest, that should be a given. I was pretty disappointed when Witch Marge and Devil Flanders didn't trigger any quests at all, when I bought them last Halloween.

I can agree. Of course, with Witch Marge, the cauldron multiplier helped, and her task to speed up crops is really nice. But yeah, Devil Flanders was disappointing. I missed out on several of the other earlier premium skins because I was not a premium player yet. Did Fruit Batman have any dialogue or tasks?

I have not purchased the Aztec Theater yet. Does SVT's last task there automatically trigger when purchased? I would hope so.
  • FluidEmotion wrote:

Me, too. I had thought we might get a storyline when we bought the skins. Yes, I know that they would originally have been written for the previous Halloween event, but how hard would it have been to rewrite them to make them generic to any Halloween (I assume they will be released again next Halloween)?
  • Aennilya wrote:
    FluidEmotion wrote:

Me, too. I had thought we might get a storyline when we bought the skins. Yes, I know that they would originally have been written for the previous Halloween event, but how hard would it have been to rewrite them to make them generic to any Halloween (I assume they will be released again next Halloween)?

Ohh, so I was not playing during the first Halloween Event. I did not realize that the Witch Marge and Devil Flanders originally did have a dialogue and quest line. I am disappointed we did not get to see this. I have not viewed these premium character walkthroughs on Yahoo or anything, and was not aware of this.

• SamCarterX206 wrote:
    jenniferbusc wrote:
    SamCarterX206 wrote:
    jenniferbusc wrote:
    i have dr. nick but havent had quest,

Is your Malaria Zone out? I managed to delay this task because I stored it in my inventory before getting the task. also, Lisa and Nick and possible Bart all need to be free to trigger it.

it should be i just finished building turban store, malaria was beofre rite.

I meant are you sure you didn't put it in your inventory?
    Are Dr. Nick, Lisa, and Bart free?

You only need the person who triggers the quest free