Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Loads of returning items

Last couple of events I noticed a HUGE amount of returning items, and I for one LOVE IT !! It gives me the oppertunity to collect everything I missed out on, because I only started playing late 2018. Any thoughts on why EA showers us with returning content lately?
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    Because that's thousands of new decorations for people just starting the game.
  • All of the awesome content created over 10 years should not be offered only once. That seems such a waste.

And they have to cater to new players joining every year, so we get fresh neighboreenos. I love they bring stuff back around. What's sad is a lot of content is just offered in a junk box, so noobs cant enjoy the event stories we did when we earned them.

I support respawning previous events in between new events; giving legacy players a choice to replay the event for fun or just pass on the storyline, but still have access to all of the prizes. Instead theyre just giving us randomizer junk boxes that i'd be a fool to waste tokens on. That's not much fun but its better than nothing.

wow! I just noticed I passed 6000 comments recently. I really love this game though, so I guess it's easy to talk about - lol
  • "4junk3000;c-2220634" wrote:
    All of the awesome content created over 10 years cannot be offered only once. That seems such a waste.

But they have to cater to new players joining every year, so we get fresh neighboreenos. What's sad is a lot of content is just offered in a junk box, so noobs cant enjoy the event stories we did when we earned them.

I support respawning previous events in between new events; giving legacy players a choice to replay the event for fun or just pass on the storyline, but still have access to all of the prizes. Instead theyre just giving us randomizer junk boxes that i'd be a fool to waste tokens on. That's not much fun but its better than nothing.

I'd pay money to play the first Halloween event, the only event I've missed out on as I started the game shortly after. I do however own all the content from that event. I just want to see the mechanics in action. That is unless the zombie Sandwich and the millhouse skin that egg houses tasks covers it well enough.
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    And the Nightmare pile could send all kids with a costume trick or treating at once. We'd be all set.