Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Looking for Squidport Questline with Triggers

I second that!
  • If you mean to start the entire Squidport itself- Homer does- he wants Fried Dough. Otherwise please be more specific.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    Seriously?? :evil: :evil:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9522320.page#28754443

That took me about 30 secs to find. Just searched squidport quest.....

*edit*
    Also here
    http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedoutsource/comments/1eli3e/430_update_info/

Yeah, seriously. Do you see any triggers in that questline?? :roll:
  • SamCarterX206 wrote:
    If you mean to start the entire Squidport itself- Homer does- he wants Fried Dough. Otherwise please be more specific.

The task to start the quest isn't the questline. What I asked for was specific, but the responses so far exhibit a lack of understanding of the terms. So let me elaborate. Below is the questline for the recent Herman's Military Antiques-- with triggers:

1. Build Herman's Military Antiques (Military Antiques Pt. 1) (24h Build) (trigger: marge)
    2. Make Herman run the Military Shop ((Military Antiques Pt. 2) (8h)
    3. Make Marge browse Herman's Military Antiques (Customers Pt. 1) (8h) (trigger: marge)
    4. Make Grampa browse Herman's Military Antiques (Customers Pt. 2) (8h) (trigger: herman)
    5. Make Bart/Milhouse browse Herman's Military Antiques (Customers Pt. 3) (8h) (trigger: bart)
    6. Make Fat Tony buy Blunderbusses (Customers Pt. 4) (8h) (trigger: fat tony)
    7. Make Wiggum read NRA Pamphlets (Military Antiques Pt. 3) (24h) (trigger: wiggum)
    8. Make Apu serve Time (Military Antiques Pt. 4) (24h) (trigger: wiggum)
    9. Make Marge Protest Something (Military Antiques Pt. 5) (24h) (trigger: marge)
    10. Make Herman Draft Battle Plans (Military Antiques Pt. 6) (4h) (trigger: marge)
    11. Make Herman Draft Battle Plans (Military Antiques Pt. 7) (4h)
    12. Make Herman Train for Battle (Military Antiques Pt. (1h) (trigger: herman)
    13. Make Herman/Marge Stage a Coup (Military Antiques Pt. (24h) (trigger: herman)

See? Now, does anyone have that? Thanks in advance
  • Mines glitched I have squidport pt. 12 I think or the last one where you build the last building and have enough donuts left to buy Ferris wheel and planet hype and they are both locked. all characters are free but can't seem to build them I have stored things in inventory sold rebought and still can't build also the check marks for prerequisites are all checked on the others but for Ferris wheel and planet hype says I need to complete pt.6 seems odd to be able to do pt. 7 and up but not pt.6