Forum Discussion

11 years ago

lossing intrest fast in the easter event

ahhhhgreed!!
  • general003969 wrote:
    I quit as of today. Over the last three days I've earned the following - Fences (12), Easter Gate (1), Ponds ( 8 ), Pastel Fences (2), Egg piles (2), and 100 gold eggs (4). After my 8th pond I finally decided I was done with this game. Contact me when something good comes along. Not worth my time

why is everyone hating on the fences? You do realize if we get all 50 fences we get 15 FREE donuts
  • I think the game sensed my waning interest and gave me the Blocko Store. Made my happiness level go up a bit.
  • rwvolture wrote:
    general003969 wrote:
    I quit as of today. Over the last three days I've earned the following - Fences (12), Easter Gate (1), Ponds ( 8 ), Pastel Fences (2), Egg piles (2), and 100 gold eggs (4). After my 8th pond I finally decided I was done with this game. Contact me when something good comes along. Not worth my time

why is everyone hating on the fences? You do realize if we get all 50 fences we get 15 FREE donuts

yay 15 donuts what can we buy with that anyway....i try to save donuts as i refuse to pay for a game that has been unreliable since a couple of months and well since last december i saved.....38 donuts..... :S i haven't received one while visiting all my friends every days as a reach the max level of FP in a week....
    and all that seems to be available on the boxes are ponds or fences.....
  • I agree. I never complained on here before but since this update it seems to be all I do!

There are actually so many complaint threads about Easter that if Josh came back and made one, no one would bat an eyelid. It would just blend in with the dozens of others! :lol: