Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Lucius not so Sweet!

Save up donuts and hopefully you earn enough donuts to reach 210 so you could get lucius.
Keep grinding during act 2 so you could earn all the prizes before it ends... Use up most of tour tokens just keep 10 tokens in your inventory
  • bouncyboot wrote:
    I was 400 chips away from getting Lucius Sweet and it switched to Act 2. Now I have to spend 210 donuts to get him. Quite the rip off if you ask me!

when you're that close, I would've crafted my necessary needed chips. You should have plenty of tickets from playing slots, that's how I closed the gap.
  • bouncyboot wrote:
    I was 400 chips away from getting Lucius Sweet and it switched to Act 2. Now I have to spend 210 donuts to get him. Quite the rip off if you ask me!

Should have bought him for donuts before logging out, or continued to tap gamblers for coins, to play slots, to get a few wins to get the chips needed. The prize track clearly states how long they are active for.
  • To join the team of "Captain obvious": In my secondary town I was a few tokens away from getting him, so 20 minutes before act 2 was expected, I "rushed" him for 5 donuts. Doesn't help at all for Lucius, but maybe for the next act?