Forum Discussion

9 years ago

max item count INCREASED!

I got a warning at 8750 I was able to place more I just hit the cap is Now 8900
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    notDepressed wrote:
    Happy to see the item limit was increased. Personally, at a very early age, I learned how to color between the lines (knew my boundaries).

Boundaries are over-rated. ;)

http://getbraizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/quote-color-outside-the-lines.jpg
  • KrustyBrand wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:
    notDepressed wrote:
    Happy to see the item limit was increased. Personally, at a very early age, I learned how to color between the lines (knew my boundaries).

Boundaries are over-rated. ;)

http://getbraizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/quote-color-outside-the-lines.jpg

Personally, at an early age, I discovered that I don't like coloring other people's pictures and would rather draw my own. :wink:
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:

Personally, at an early age, I discovered that I don't like coloring other people's pictures and would rather draw my own. :wink:

However what if your drawing threw this back at you just when you were adding an artistic flourish ? :wink:

Again and again and again.
  • thatdonald845 wrote:
    IckabodSchrek wrote:

However what if your drawing threw this back at you just when you were adding an artistic flourish ? :wink:

Again and again and again.

Ya, I get the same thing and just ignore it. Let's hope LP's right and the new limit is a test. My game is performing better than it ever has. No crashing and only a couple of graphic glitches since the update.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    what makes no sense is i dont see it in the files. must be from the app directly. weird

yeah it must've been, because when i received the warning at 8600, i hadn't even gotten the in-game update yet (because i was still in the game when the update hit).

curious... have previous increases shown up in the files?