Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mayan calender

I hope we see the Mayan calender this thoh. I guess it was in the those before I started playing and they haven't brought it back. :/ Also, if your active add me!!!! I'm cleaning out a lot of inactive friends.
  • It was something I was hoping would come back to. I did not have the donuts the last time around.
  • Oh I would love that! Maybe it'll show up and add MAGfor landing it. BaZinga! :naughty:
  • "oubouncer;82300" wrote:
    I hope we see the Mayan calender this thoh. I guess it was in the those before I started playing and they haven't brought it back. :/ Also, if your active add me!!!! I'm cleaning out a lot of inactive friends.

I just did the same thing.. it was way more than I thought!
  • I've not noticed the Mayan stuff on any list myself but it's possible that I over looked it as I only had a quick glance.
  • They did bring it back, As i did not get it the first time it was released and I have it Cant quite remember (Maybe 1 year ago) when it came back but it did. Also got the cool brown house at the same time.
  • It was released like 2 and half years ago in a Gil deal....not at Halloween. I remember because I just spent a bunch of donuts and it was 300 donuts....I didn't have close to that many left.