Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Maybe a dumb question?

This may be a silly question, but I feel a need to satisfy my curiosity. At the end of my friend list, there is a section entitled “Origin Friends Not in Game,” and when I click on those names, it says: “Last played: Never; and Level: N/A.” What is that? Those are names which I have gotten from a list in this forum of folks looking for friends, so I assume they are playing, no? Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.
  • I am guessing but it refer to friends playing other games in Origin but not tap out
  • I saw the same thing in my game. I know it was somebody I added specifically for tapped out but I guess they must have removed the game because they are now in the origin players not playing the game category. I went ahead and deleted them because I don't play any other origin game that requires friends.
  • Lol. I wish it were easier to delete them! After every one I delete, I have to scroll all the way down again, and it becomes wearisome for me! Unless you know an easier way . . . ?
  • Hm, didn't think of them deleting the game. I added someone specifically also. I figured it may have been because they were underage.
  • I've had that. It must be a glitch of some sort because a few of the names were neighbours that have played for a long time. I just left it and later noticed that they were back in their normal place. One new addition disappeared.