Forum Discussion

barryriddl474
Seasoned Newcomer
10 years ago

Dumb Question

Even beating on another opponent will give them an amateur buck - I think every buck counts in this type of event :P - feel free to beat on me anytime hahah if you are having trouble :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    What is the best way for me to help neighbors during this event?

I'm maxed on my player stats, and I don't like fighting weaker opponents. I've fought maybe 3 players since this event started.

Thanks in advance for advice and answers. Please forgive if this info is literally right in front of me.

You could friend me.. I'll be glad to give you regular beat downs. :mrgreen:
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    What is the best way for me to help neighbors during this event?

I'm maxed on my player stats, and I don't like fighting weaker opponents. I've fought maybe 3 players since this event started.

Thanks in advance for advice and answers. Please forgive if this info is literally right in front of me.

Hey Barry, I have no problem racking up losses so feel free to have a go!

I'll be 5 stars soon enough then we'll be even! :)
  • I'm concerned that lower lever opponents will take it as me trying to get more wins from them (leaderboard doesn't get me anything so I'm not too concerned where I am on that). In actuality, I'm helping them as I'm giving them a buck and some bonus foams, also I'm short changing myself from the bonus I'd get from playing another 5 star town.

I'm somewhat randomly playing neighbours: one a day with 1 star differential for brockman daily, cycling through one lower town a day, and the rest is a cycle through 5 star neighbours.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I really don't want to beat up a weaker player, and my friend list is full. Thanks again everyone

Is the only way to help is to battle with each neighbor?
  • barryriddl474 wrote:

Is the only way to help is to battle with each neighbor?

Yes, it's the only way to help them.

ETA: indirectly you are helping lower level towns that battle you. The strategy thread has the details, but there's a certain star level where it's better to lose to a 5 star town than it is to win against a lower town due to the bonus payout.