Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Meet the new problem.

At least you can get to that screen! Mine crashes at the fox screen
  • Well it's better than the "too many players, don't you wish you were one of them?" That message made me want to hurt the game developer that came up with it.
  • Consider yourself lucky, I go down every single day at almost exactly 1130am EST and stay down for increasingly longer times every day.

They appear to be regional but I'm not sure how since I'm on the East Coast of the US but then there are others elsewhere who are also going down. People are posting that they can't access their game yet another person in the very same room has no problem?

It makes no sense actually and it makes a game that used be a relaxing and enjoyable way to while away some time mindlessly into a frustrating chore.
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    Well it's better than the "too many players, don't you wish you were one of them? That message made me want to hurt the game developer that came up with it.

That's exactly what I thought when I got this screen..."At least it's not that smug little sh*t basically saying 'Neener neener neener'". That message made me spew fire.

It's all about the handling. Yes, you're having issues, yes, you're working on them. Make me feel like you care about me as a customer, keep me informed, be apologetic and remorseful. And maybe figure out some way to reward people for putting up with all of this (extend the seasonal update, if nothing else).
  • Lol, qisg! I think you've discovered the source of all our woes! -- Homer Simpson is the one and only worker at EA!
  • b_hiblen wrote:
    It does seem very odd.

I've been reading about people's accessing problems for months and never experienced any of them. I even got the free doughnuts for the outages which didn't affect me!

Are you cruisin' for a bruisin' or what? Your day will come, b_hiblen, mark my words. . .
  • zgruven wrote:
    Awesome I can finally log on but lost all my friends and no Orgin button to add new friends. Wow , this game is starting to blow. I already lost my level 18 due to Orgin losing my account. And had to start all over again.

Install another game that uses Origin - I suggest Monopoly Hotels. From Monopoly Hotels, I was able to see that my friends list is still intact, although I couldn't access it from Tapped Out. It briefly returned to Tapped Out, but then disappeared again, and I haven't been able to log in since. So, maddening as this is, at least it isn't a complete loss.
  • Well on the plus side it shows they know theres a problem. Er...yah. Thats it..