Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Missed Text Box........

I also missed the text box, I'd like to know what was written
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:
    According to addicts...

Homer: I love the fake names on this menu. Guts-pacho soup…. Spine-akopita… Intestine spaghetti and spleenballs. Waiter, do you have a recommendation?
    Squeaky Voiced Teen: I suggest Salmonella-tainted Chicken.
    Homer: Such a funny fake name.
    Squeaky Voiced Teen: That one’s not fake.

Assuming you are talking about L43.

That's the dialogue when they first go. (I just sent them there.) Question is about a black text box (non-dialogue) after they finish. Can't find the answer anywhere, and it'll be three hours before I see it for myself.

Thanks for the clarification.

I sometimes get black boxes just appearing on my screen. Texture errors. I assume that's not what we are talking about.

• HappyGamer73 wrote:
    Homer and Bart just finished eating in my KL, but not text box at all afterwards.

Hmm. Maybe it was just, "Congratulations, you've completed "A day in the knife." Claim your reward."
  • neuroheart wrote:
    HappyGamer73 wrote:
    Homer and Bart just finished eating in my KL, but not text box at all afterwards.

Hmm. Maybe it was just, "Congratulations, you've completed "A day in the knife." Claim your reward."

Yep, that's it
  • MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:
    *puts serious face on*

Just finished the task.

No dialogue. Just Exp and Tickets earned for completing. Should there be something else or is that the end of the tasks for the Tavern on the Scream?

I've been reading that you send Lou and Eddie to eat there next, but they don't show up in KL until you've started part 2 of the princess quest line.

And yes, comfirmed that just a black box saying you've completed the quest, and were rewarded a 20 tickets and 10 XP. No other dialogue as yet. There were reports before that immediately after, you were asked to have L&E eat there right away but this was impossible if they weren't in KL yet. I guess they've fixed this issue now.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:
    *puts serious face on*

Just finished the task.

No dialogue. Just Exp and Tickets earned for completing. Should there be something else or is that the end of the tasks for the Tavern on the Scream?
    This +1. It seems there SHOULD be something else, but I didn't get diddly. Of course, with how convoluted and intertwined the questlines seem to be, maybe there will be something else after someone else finishes their task (NO SPOILERS!).